100 Babies 100 Babies

WHOOOH!

pavel you sexy bitch!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha, oh i'm a scene man!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

speachless

I really cant even put it into words... But I have seen feature films that dont look even half as good. Truly awsome dude!!! keep it up

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Funny yet...

nice song pretty catchy ;) ONly thing is I wouldent consider baumsworld stealing. Its just hosting videos and such that can be found all around the web on many different sites. The only difference is they are somewhat organized and all together on that site. Now if he was to sell the videos or somthing that would be a different story. Hes not making the money because the videos are on the site... his making money because of adds displayed on his site. Sure people visit the site because of the videos and other content on the site but they are not the way he is making money. He'd be making money because he spread the word of his site, got people to visit it, and evertualy put ads on it.

I don't see anything wrong with that. But i guess there will always be people who think its considered theft.

Just think about this. You make a flash movie. Some bodies sees it and writes about it on their website saying "hey check out this cool flash movie this guy made. Click here to see it." Now think about it if he links the link to your site or if he hosts the movie on his site what really is the difference??? Eihter way your getting exposure on your work. People will know you did it. Who cares if hes hosting the file on his site saves you on bandwidth.

Either way I'm not argueing your point of view. I just dont agree :D

altffour responds:

he doesn't give credit and if there were no flash movies to display he wouldn't get ad exposure and he wouldn't make any money

Geoffrey's Quest Geoffrey's Quest

PAVEL!

Pavel my man you are slick mc dick!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha, i didnt noe u had an account on here buddy! we gotta collaborate sometime

Aether Aether

wow

totaly awesome concept!!! Just wondering how long something like this took???

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

DUDE Fing AWSOME

My Fave game brought to flash :D

Would love to see the source code for this if you ever deside to release any parts of it let me know :D

AWESOME!!